No mental illness
No civil wars
No imperialism (be it egomaniacal or not)
No suffering the the weak, poor or impoverished
An explanation as to why it's so difficult to comprehend
No segregation between races, religions, social/income classes, sexual preferences, genders, or any schools of thought not previously mentioned
No global dominance
TRUE equality
No broken homes
No physical violence
Pacifism in every sense of the word
No sexual, verbal, mental, emotional, physical or spiritual abuse
Unconditional love
Tangible guidance
Elimination of evil and spite
No animal cruelty (at least one kitty per household)
No terrorism
An audible voice
Someone to wipe away the tears
"Compassionate, tolerance, a sense of caring, consideration of others, and the responsible use of knowledge and power" - Dalai Lama
"I tell him that I have just gotten my son into rehab. He says, 'God bless you. I have been there. It is hell. But he's in God's hands.' It startles me. I mention that our family never believed in God. 'I wish I did,' I say. 'I wish I could put it in someone else's hands. Someone powerful and benevolent. But I don't believe it.'
'You will believe in God before this is over.'"
David Sheff Beautiful Boy
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain."
-John Lennon

No comments:
Post a Comment