skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Abstinent
I'm abstinent today. I'm so thankful for Mad for talking to me for so long last night b/c I finally threw away the popcorn that I almost binged on. I will write more tomorrow.
1 comment:
MKrontiras
said...
So glad we were talking! You did the right thing!
Love you,
Madeline
October 2, 2008 at 10:47 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Second edition
About Me
stephshippo
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(39)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(23)
Quote: Hunger
Sleepless in Austin
Milestone
Quote
Goals and updates
Moving on
Strike 2
Nerves
And now ...
Freezer
Mayonnaise
Stat
Risk food
The road
Beginnings
Titles
Memoirs
Fight
SLAA
Losing luster
To write love on her arms
The name of the game
Abstinent
►
September
(4)
1 comment:
So glad we were talking! You did the right thing!
Love you,
Madeline
Post a Comment