My goal for today is to stick to my meal plan and not eat or drink anything that isn't listed. I may have to talk to my sponsor about the feta cheese ...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Goals and updates
My medications, it seems, are endless in number. My kitchen cabinet is spilling with orange tubes with white hats. I currently am taking daily: 40 mg of Prozac, 50 mg of Trazodone, 2 mg of Abilify, 1 mg of Lorazapam, and 50 mg of Lamicatol. Whew. I was informed by my doctor that the lamictal is an all-inclusive prescription, tackling depression, anxiety, and insomnia all together. I'm left wondering why I'm still being prescribed these other meds. I'll call her today. The upside is that I am happy - frighteningly happy relative to 4 months ago - and it feels stable. I don't know any other way to describe it. So I'm a little apprehensive to change what I'm taking when things seem to be going so well. The Abilify is still reacting strangely to my body. I was having difficulty sleeping the first three days I took it and I couldn't remember simple conversations I had with people. It's almost like I was induced with short-term memory loss, which is not a side effect listed on its warning label. I slept well last night after taking the Abilify first thing in the morning, but my concentration level does not seem to have changed. It's hard to tell after just a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment